Monday, October 20, 2008

Love this.

I defy you to sing the following song and not at least grin a tiny bit.

Oh come on, you know you want to.


I Love the Whole World

(Spoken)
Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope. It kinda makes you want to…
Astronaut 1: Break into song?
Astronaut 2: Yup

(Sung)
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world, and all its sights and sounds
Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda
I love the oceans, I love real dirty things
I love to go fast, I love egyptian kings
I love the whole world, and all its craziness
Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda
I love tornadoes, I love arach-a-nids
I love hot magma, I love the giant squids
I love the whole world, its such a brilliant place
Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda
Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda, Boom De Yadda...

Sing it with me now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...