Saturday, December 29, 2007

Writing Forums dot com Is Down

Since writingforums.com is down (which leaves several thousand people temporarily displaced, myself included), and since I stumbled upon the site Writing Discussions: Forums for Writers (please see the link in my "Must Reads"), not to take away from other sites listed in my 'Must Reads' mind you, I thought I'd point Writing Discussions: Forums for Writers out as being another either temporary or perhaps permanent first or second (third, forth, twelfth) home.

Posted right at the top of Writing Discussions: Forums for Writers (in News & Announcements) is the topic "Writing Forums is Down..." by Selorian. That post reads as follows:

"It appears that writingforums.com is down. If you're a member there looking for someplace to hang out until the problem is resolved, feel free to sign up and use Writing Discussions.

"Abide by the same rules you would there and enjoy.

"I'll try to update the status of WF as the information becomes available to me."


Thank you so much for your kindness, Selorian. WD is truly a lovely writing forum, and one I'm proud to have joined.

Might I also recommend for the writingforums.com displaced another lovely writing forum called Literary Mary (please see the link in my "Must Reads"). There you'll find many familiar faces, an excellent staff, mad-skills talent and enough forums to satisfy any writer.

As for writingforums.com. No—I have no idea why it's down, nor can I guess when it'll be back up. Like Selorian, I'll also try to update the status of WF (here) as the information becomes available to me. Knock on wood it'll be up soon. Meanwhile, write on!

*

*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Baron said...

www.writingforums.com is not only up, it's been given a face lift and is under new management. The site is better than ever and now has much more to offer both writers and readers.

Clair John said...

Hi,
I agree with Baron that writingforums.com are now getting more progress due to new management. This forum service helped me a lot in writing my projects.

dissertaiton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...