Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Desk Buddies



Meet The New Guy.

This is Moon. (Okay, so it‘s not really him, but my camera isn’t working at the moment so this is as close to him as I can get. Will replace with his real photo as soon as I'm able.) He’s a young Double Ray (DR) Crowntail Betta and a real looker.



Meet The Old Guy.

Moon shares my writing desk (not a tank of course) with my two-year old Mystic Half-Moon Butterfly Betta (the name is longer than the darn fish!) named, of course, Mystic.

Pretty yes? You bet. But before you go rushing out to get a desk buddy Betta of your very own, please, please, please do your research. These fish are not ornaments, nor should they ever be used for our amusement or entertainment. They are living things, and to own one means to be responsible for it.

Respect all life. If not, please leave Bettas (and all future pets) to those who will respect them.

There are a million Betta sites out there, but I’ve found the following to be the most helpful:

BettaCentral
Betta Cave
Betta Talk
Tropical Fish Forums
Betta House
Betta Groups

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love a desk buddy! Just let me work on getting the desk, yeah? ;)

Lalalalala
me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...